Pittsburgh native George Benson and his iconic Jazz-quartet.
Reissued and remastered, this album features the classic 1968-1969 George Benson Quartet - comprised of George Benson on guitar, Al Harewood on drums, George Duvivier on bass, and Mickey Turner on piano. Pure improvisational jazz!
1. Witchcraft (10:56) (Carolyn Leigh, Cy Coleman)
2. Blue Bossa (10:49) (Kenny Dorham)
3. All Blues (12:35) (Miles Davis)
4. Invitation (11:00) (Bronsislaw Kaper, Paul Francis Webster)
5. Love Walked In (6:45) (George Gershwin)
6. Love for Sale (13:59) (Cole Porter)
7. Oleo (10:29) (Sonny Rollins)